FALL 2020 WESTON BABE RUTH / TRAVEL BASEBALL
Return To Fields Covid -19 Safety Protocols
- Anyone experiencing symptoms associated with Covid -19 must stay home.
- Players must have on their person a face covering to be worn when 6 ft social distancing is not possible.
- There will be no sharing of equipment or water bottles.
- Players will be required to bring their own hand sanitizers to all practices and games.
- No physical contact is condoned including high fives and handshakes.
- Players will hang their gear bags spaced 6 ft apart along the outer fencing.
- Players will not have use of dugouts or bleachers and can bring their own portable seating if desired when off field.
All Spectators / Fans and Parents
- The number of spectators is contingent on the total # of players, coaches and umpires. The total individuals allowed at the field or facility will not exceed 100 in total unless state mandates are modified.
- Non immediate family spectators must socially distance while at the Revson complex.
- Spectators are required to wear face coverings when social distancing is not possible.
- We suggest that spectators bring hand sanitizer and wipes to games.
- Spectators are not permitted to use the bleachers and should bring their own portable seating if desired.
Weston Coaches Roles
- All coaches will maintain a minimum of 6 ft from baserunners and fielders.
- All coaches will wear face coverings when social distance is not possible.
- Coaches will exchange lineups by text or email prior to game start.
- Home coaches will share covid-19 safety protocols with visiting teams prior to game day.
- Coaches will receive covid-19 safety protocols for road games prior to game day.
- Hard surfaces and high touch areas to be sanitized after use.
- Required to wear face coverings at all times on field.
- Umpires will avoid the transfer of equipment to coaches and players.
Game Play Rule Modifications
- Mound visits will be a minimum of 6 ft by either the catcher or manager.
- Coaches will sanitize game and practice balls before and after use.
- Each team will utilize their own designated game balls while on defense.
- Coaches will supply their own hand and equipment sanitizer.
- There will be no physical contact to include high fives and postgame handshakes.