It is our goal to offer our home grown players a community baseball path to continue to play and prosper right here in Weston.
Starting with the 2020 season our post Little League majors lineup will include:
an Intermediate 50/70 program for 12 and 13 year old players run by Little League, and our revamped Babe Ruth 60/90 program from age 13 an up in preparation for future HS and recreational play.
We will offer periodic community open house events to share details of these programs and have families meet our coaches and players.
Here are some additional highlights of these programs:
. The division is designed to give our aged out Little League Majors players a transitional size 50/70 field to continue player development and limit frustration with the larger fields.
. Offers the enhanced rules of leading,stealing and pickoffs.
. Potential district,state and world series tournament play.
. Gives our players home games at the newly converted Bisceglie 1 flex field and road games with communities around Ct
. Professional coaches to enhance development and reach both individual and team goals for success.
Babe Ruth 60/90
. This division is offered to our community players seeking the full sized 60/90 field experience.
. Home games are played at Revson HS fields and road games are with communities throughout Fairfield County.
. We offer veteran Weston coaches and paid professional training staff.
. Our approach is to focus on core fundamental and advanced strategic and situational play.
. The program mission is to create a healthy mental approach for long term player engagement and success in the game.
Also,we have recently added our advanced travel baseball program designed to offer our HS (16 + players) a homegrown competitive travel program to advance their individual and team skills.
Advanced Travel 16u plus
* Offers our home grown players an advanced travel program
* Home games are played at Revson HS fields and road games are at communities throughout CT.
* We offer veteran Weston coaches and professional training staff.
* Our approach is greater time spent on individual player development while offering a competitive game schedule.
* Our core mission is to offer a Weston program that provides our community players a path for successful long term engagement with the game.